The desk







Just standing in there, waiting for people to have a look of me, helping all without any questions. In schools, colleges and offices, yes here I am THE DESK. “
Have any one of you have ever given a second thought about me that what it could be being a desk; people will say a desk YOO!! Friend why would I like to be a desk, such a boring life it has, just standing in the corner all day and night long with out any purpose, no friends nothing to do at all.
I will tell you why “YOU” should be “ME”?
Just close your eyes and I will show you a movie that you will never forget.
Think of the day you were born, I was standing next to you watching everyone laughing and chanting near by you and saying here comes the junior, my love , my world, tears of joy.
Think of the day when you for the first time stood up on your legs I was there to support you in some form. And watching your MOM saying OH MY GOD!! my world, my love is walking.
Think of the day when for the first time you poured you food in my mouth (the desk), i never liked the flavor J but still I was there to support you.
Thinks of the day when you for the first time joined the school, I was there to support you though you dint like me the most. J , colored my whole face with your own master pieces J still I never left you.
Think of the day when you completed you school days, I was there standing in the corner bidding you good bye at your farewell, my eyes were wet but I knew that I will meet you soon.
Think of the day when you joined your hostels, I was there to support by all means (I mean while your b-day parties of course you were not with your full senses J for some times).
I was there for you when you joined your first company welcoming you with my open heart.
I was everywhere with you and always will be with you just never leave me alone as I am the oldest friend of yours.
Pals who ever is reading this can post there thoughts as a DESK .As I have given you many reasons of why YOU could be ME.

Thanks.

No comments: